514 Idaho Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904032 beds, 2 baths, 1,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 8 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $869,000
- Price/sqft: $887
- MLS #: 14794935
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Floor Furnace, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,454 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Parcel #: 4292010023
- Zillow Home ID: 20485073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Idaho Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% less than in Santa Monica, and 36.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90403 home values.
- 901 5th St APT B Santa Monica, CA$827K231,221
- 901 5th St APT C Santa Monica, CA$824K231,215
- 901 5th St APT D Santa Monica, CA$871K231,290
- 901 5th St APT F Santa Monica, CA$903K231,474
- 901 5th St APT G Santa Monica, CA$961K221,584
- 901 5th St APT H Santa Monica, CA$956K231,618
- 901 5th St APT I Santa Monica, CA$892K221,366
- 901 5th St APT J Santa Monica, CA$866K221,343
- 901 5th St APT K Santa Monica, CA$1.41M321,957
- 901 5th St APT L Santa Monica, CA$1.05M321,669
- 901 5th St APT A Santa Monica, CA$864K231,301
- 901 5th St APT E Santa Monica, CA$910K231,508
- 505 Idaho Ave APT 10 Santa Monica, CA$732K221,000
- 911 5th St UNIT 302 Santa Monica, CA$1.15M231,583
- 911 5th St UNIT 201 Santa Monica, CA$1.21M231,734
- 911 5th St UNIT 202 Santa Monica, CA$939K231,583
- 911 5th St UNIT 301 Santa Monica, CA$1.2M231,734
- 911 5th St UNIT 102 Santa Monica, CA$841K22.51,332
- 911 5th St UNIT 101 Santa Monica, CA$1.21M231,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.