514 N 101st St, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6145602080
- Zillow Home ID: 48985037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 N 101st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 506 N 101st St Seattle, WA$386K221,421
- 518 N 101st St Seattle, WA$379K311,330
- 515 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$442K521,770
- 511 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$387K311,260
- 519 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$444K41.52,080
- 501 N 101st St Seattle, WA$600K43.53,193
- 10110 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$632K33.752,820
- 509 N 101st St Seattle, WA$421K31.751,340
- 503 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$445K411,760
- 520 N 101st St Seattle, WA$370K21800
- 515 N 101st St Seattle, WA$410K411,310
- 505 N 101st St Seattle, WA$454K31.752,530
- 521 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$457K32.251,850
- 501 N 101st St Seattle, WA$604K43.52,680
- 523 N 101st St Seattle, WA$350K21950
- 525 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$377K31.751,500
- 526 N 101st St Seattle, WA$356K311,090
- 525 N 101st St Seattle, WA$382K11800
- 514 N 102nd St Seattle, WA$463K532,160
- 510 N 100th St Seattle, WA$328K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.