514 NE 43rd Ave, Portland, OR 972133 beds, 2 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Finished basement, 728 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: R203450
- Zillow Home ID: 53899708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Ne 43rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85% lower than in Portland, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Laurelhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelhurst home values.
- 530 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$380K211,072
- 4305 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$496K41.51,857
- 534 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$554K322,626
- 4327 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$621K422,636
- 548 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$609K422,916
- 4235 NE Hoyt St Portland, OR$615K52.51,922
- 558 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$461K21.51,284
- 541 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$503K312,540
- 4341 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$653K424,186
- 4318 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$501K51.52,232
- 4306 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$514K322,992
- 553 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$472K521,718
- 4326 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$659K632,603
- 4247 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$472K41.51,790
- 566 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$466K321,868
- 4246 NE Hoyt St Portland, OR$365K211,482
- 561 NE 43rd Ave Portland, OR$466K321,857
- 4255 NE Laddington Ct Portland, OR$546K422,302
- 4338 NE Glisan St Portland, OR$548K331,532
- 4265 NE Laddington Ct Portland, OR$688K32.53,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.