514 Parksley Ave, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 2131B052
- Zillow Home ID: 36523948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Parksley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gwynns Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 197.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gwynns Falls home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gwynns Falls home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
840 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 516 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$59K31.51,060
- 512 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$59K311,060
- 518 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$60K--1.51,060
- 510 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$60K--11,060
- 508 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$58K--11,060
- 520 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$58K--11,060
- 506 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$58K311,060
- 522 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--1.51,060
- 504 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$59K--1.51,060
- 524 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$76K--11,024
- 502 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--11,060
- 526 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$84K211,957
- 500 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$67K311,176
- 528 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$75K21840
- 530 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1.5840
- 517 S Longwood St Baltimore, MD$65K--11,060
- 519 S Longwood St Baltimore, MD$65K--11,060
- 515 S Longwood St Baltimore, MD$65K--11,060
- 521 S Longwood St Baltimore, MD$49K211,060
- 513 S Longwood St Baltimore, MD$65K--11,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.