- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
514 Santa Rita Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $4,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,771
- Parking: 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,258 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 12404032
- Zillow Home ID: 19496334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 514 Santa Rita Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 524 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.18M33.52,468
- 2115 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.26M442,229
- 2105 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.46M554,977
- 534 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.35M322,532
- 545 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.15M433,591
- 511 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.24M63.52,998
- 555 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.21M342,440
- 550 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.35M322,413
- 515 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.18M553,691
- 565 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.94M332,538
- 2085 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.62M433,466
- 564 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.05M321,574
- 551 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.95M332,551
- 575 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.92M421,978
- 2080 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$4.59M55.54,485
- 2112 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.93M312,290
- 2120 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.02M54.54,454
- 2075 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$3.23M33.52,444
- 585 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.55M422,940
- 481 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.88M564,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.