This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
Gorgeous formal living and dining rooms w/ huge picture windows, original scored concrete floors, gas fireplace, built in bookcases, and custom mounted 60" television.
Gourmet kitchen with Poggenpohl cabinetry, subzero fridge, Dacor range, Asko dishwasher, and slab granite countertops/backsplash.
Master suite with huge travertine snail shower w/ 14" rainhead & secondary showerhead, large walk-in closet and private courtyard patio with fountain.
2nd Bathroom has been completely remodeled to include a two person walk in shower. Shower is travertine from floor to ceiling, natural river rock floors, 3/4" tempered glass, and Hansgrohe finishes. New vanity with granite counter and Hansgrohe finishes. All professionally done in late 2013.
Bedroom 2 has beautiful built-in cabinetry, original hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and great closet space.
Bedroom 3 has a private entrance, ceiling fan, organized closet, original hardwood floors, and 5 beautiful windows.
This property has original wood floors, GE water softener, updated electric, updated copper plumbing, new water heater, new garbage disposal, and freshly remodeled/painted windows.
Spacious backyard w/ fireplace, in ground spa and 2CG. Floorplan in documents tab.
- Lot: 7,387 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 308 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $386,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- View: City
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Brick, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kenilworth, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Detached, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Foam, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11857026
- Zillow Home ID: 7537373
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85003 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85003 homes, this home is 69.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Phoenix, and 183.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85003 home values.
|518 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$342K||--||1||1,411|
|510 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$365K||3||1.75||1,154|
|513 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$522K||--||2.5||2,316|
|506 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$454K||--||4||1,947|
|522 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$662K||--||3||3,015|
|509 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$351K||4||1||1,491|
|517 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$436K||--||2||1,952|
|513 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$302K||3||2||1,184|
|517 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$395K||--||2||1,682|
|509 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$407K||--||2||1,696|
|521 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$489K||3||2||1,762|
|505 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$404K||--||2||1,681|
|502 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$372K||--||2||1,617|
|526 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$310K||2||1||1,312|
|521 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$449K||--||2||1,781|
|505 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$415K||--||3||1,634|
|501 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$471K||2||2||2,029|
|525 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$487K||--||--||1,334|
|525 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$458K||3||1.5||2,038|
|501 W Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ||$371K||--||--||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!