- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,646 all time views
- 66 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 1504519
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Fence \ Chain Link, Fence \ Decorative, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Lot Description \ Spring \ Creek, Lot Description \ Wooded, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Direction House Faces \ E, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Garage Description \ Storage, House Size \ 1750-2000 SqFt, Interior Fireplace Description \ Other, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Siding \ Other, Garage Description \ Workshop, Garage Description \ Shelves
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 23925933305550
- Zillow Home ID: 22137348
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74135 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74135 homes, this home is 3.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.5% lower than in Tulsa, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74135 home values.
|5140 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$125K||3||2.5||1,820|
|5134 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$114K||--||1.5||1,131|
|5144 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$127K||--||1.5||1,292|
|5148 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$128K||--||1.5||1,541|
|5147 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$126K||--||1.5||1,454|
|5133 S Marion Pl Tulsa, OK||$162K||3||2||2,027|
|3847 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$124K||3||2||1,284|
|3853 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$117K||--||1.5||1,143|
|5202 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$121K||--||1.5||1,362|
|5135 S New Haven Ave Tulsa, OK||$123K||--||1.5||1,408|
|3843 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$145K||3||3||1,588|
|3859 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$128K||--||1.5||1,606|
|3913 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$121K||--||1.5||1,340|
|5135 S Marion Pl Tulsa, OK||$175K||3||2||2,013|
|3815 E 52nd Pl Tulsa, OK||$128K||--||1.5||1,477|
|3809 E 52nd Pl Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||1.5||1,227|
|3906 E 52nd St Tulsa, OK||$123K||--||1.5||1,459|
|3837 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$144K||--||2||1,769|
|3905 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$121K||--||1.5||1,537|
|3914 E 51st Pl Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||1.5||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!