- 5/26 4pm-6pm
- 5/27 5:30pm-7pm
- Built in 1960
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 513 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- MLS #: 71835270
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, COOLING \ Central Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, STYLE \ Low-Rise, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:11959 S:036
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59160991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-223K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is 48.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5140 Washington St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!