- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5141 Cedar Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 3 baths, 1,560 sqft
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 462045400
- Zillow Home ID: 10452730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5141 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedar Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% higher than in Philadelphia, and 67.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cedar Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedar Park home values.
- 5139 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$85K311,260
- 5143 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$56K311,260
- 5137 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K41.51,260
- 5145 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$97K411,260
- 5135 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$159K311,260
- 5147 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$58K311,260
- 5133 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$118K311,260
- 5149 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$89K311,260
- 5131 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$98K311,260
- 5132 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$259K63.52,000
- 5129 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$163K311,260
- 5134 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$255K----2,130
- 5136 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$79K----2,000
- 5138 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$211K----2,004
- 5127 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$125K311,260
- 5140 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$203K----2,004
- 5124 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$266K----2,000
- 5125 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$136K421,260
- 5144 Hazel Ave Philadelphia, PA$150K----2,004
- 5123 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!