This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $135,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Common Utility Room, HOA Amenities \ Game Court (Outdoor), HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ MLS Entry Only, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Pool/Spa, Rent Includes \ Security Service, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Rent Includes \ Water, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Fence, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Apartment/Condo for Rent, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, View, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 66540022
- Zillow Home ID: 19799105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 58.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% lower than in San Jose, and 17.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!