- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 6,545 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $424
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Spray Foam Insulatn, Construction Status \ Complete Spec Home, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Arcadia High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ Over Height Garage, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Parking \ Temp Controlled, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Pool - Private \ Variable Speed Pump, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Shake, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,108 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17234015
- Zillow Home ID: 7838645
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.15-3.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 756.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 162.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|5129 E Calle Del Medio Phoenix, AZ||$1.37M||--||3||3,720|
|5050 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.51M||4||4||3,699|
|5144 E Calle Del Medio Phoenix, AZ||$1.52M||--||--||4,028|
|5034 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.59M||Studio||--||4,559|
|5130 E Calle Del Medio Phoenix, AZ||$1.96M||--||--||5,299|
|5024 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.54M||--||3.5||3,830|
|5121 E Calle Del Medio Phoenix, AZ||$1.84M||--||3||5,147|
|5143 E Calle Del Norte Phoenix, AZ||$1.24M||--||--||3,232|
|5041 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.14M||4||5||3,117|
|5051 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$2.9M||6||8||6,916|
|5035 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$2.09M||5||6||5,425|
|5124 E Calle Del Medio Phoenix, AZ||$1.34M||--||--||3,823|
|4220 N 51st St Phoenix, AZ||$1.38M||--||1.75||3,845|
|5159 E Calle Del Norte Phoenix, AZ||$1.83M||4||4||5,121|
|5014 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.09M||--||3.5||2,960|
|5129 E Calle Del Norte Phoenix, AZ||$953K||3||2||2,297|
|5105 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$3.4M||--||2||8,005|
|4971 E Lafayette Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.09M||--||--||2,826|
|5177 E Calle Del Norte Phoenix, AZ||$2.52M||--||2.75||5,673|
|5002 E Calle Tuberia Phoenix, AZ||$911K||4||2.5||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!