5145 Northtowne Blvd, Columbus, OH 432294 beds, 2 baths, 2,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,628 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 010147040
- Zillow Home ID: 33926988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5145 Northtowne Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Park East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Columbus, and 114.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Park East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park East home values.
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths
2,210 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1975
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths
- 5137 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$130K42.52,202
- 5157 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$124K32.52,012
- 2050 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$120K42.51,680
- 2031 Fleetwood Dr Columbus, OH$130K42.52,204
- 2038 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$118K32.51,681
- 2064 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$116K421,716
- 2030 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$120K431,872
- 2023 Fleetwood Dr Columbus, OH$130K42.52,177
- 5156 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$107K31.51,204
- 5162 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$124K42.52,040
- 5146 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$124K432,050
- 5170 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$114K431,870
- 2030 Fleetwood Dr Columbus, OH$122K42.51,889
- 2047 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$120K32.51,700
- 2055 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$133K42.52,120
- 2067 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$104K321,488
- 2024 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$134K42.52,140
- 2037 Northtowne Ct Columbus, OH$122K321,722
- 2015 Fleetwood Dr Columbus, OH$114K321,424
- 2081 Maplewood Dr Columbus, OH$126K432,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.