- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,457 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ VinylWithBrick, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Fireplace Description \ GreatRoom, Fireplace Description \ WoodBurning, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ FinGarage, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ KeylessEnt, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Metal, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ StreetLights, Lot Information \ TreesSmall, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub/Sep Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ GardenTub, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatioCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490511118024000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1206491
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46254 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46254 homes, this home is 45.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.