This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1979
- Views: 7,365 all time views
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Access - Alley, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Features, Stories \ Below Ground Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 00723101000
- Zillow Home ID: 16106626
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-785K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 6.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|515 2nd St APT 1A Santa Cruz, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,923|
|515 2nd St APT 2A Santa Cruz, CA||$1.26M||2||2||1,923|
|515 2nd St APT 1B Santa Cruz, CA||$688K||2||2||1,660|
|515 2nd St APT 2B Santa Cruz, CA||$1.1M||2||2||1,807|
|515 2nd St APT 1C Santa Cruz, CA||$777K||2||2||1,524|
|515 2nd St APT 2C Santa Cruz, CA||$779K||2||2||1,524|
|515 2nd St APT E Santa Cruz, CA||$570K||2||2||1,463|
|515 2nd St APT 1D Santa Cruz, CA||$798K||2||2||1,546|
|515 2nd St APT 2D Santa Cruz, CA||$853K||2||2||1,415|
|275 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$850K||3||2.5||1,928|
|251 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$818K||3||2.5||1,456|
|271 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$590K||3||2.5||1,456|
|202 Villa Mar Vis Santa Cruz, CA||$573K||3||3||1,350|
|265 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$592K||3||2.5||1,456|
|245 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$807K||--||2.5||1,456|
|204 Villa Mar Vis Santa Cruz, CA||$772K||3||3||1,339|
|241 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.16M||3||2.5||1,803|
|512 2nd St Santa Cruz, CA||$1.27M||1||1||3,000|
|261 Main St Santa Cruz, CA||$740K||3||2.5||1,772|
|206 Villa Mar Vis Santa Cruz, CA||$908K||3||3||1,350|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Bay View Elementary (assigned)K-51.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!