515 7th St, Pacific Grove, CA 939502 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 160 sqft
- Gardener Included, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 006505007000
- Zillow Home ID: 19325610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% lower than in Pacific Grove, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
- 519 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$545K21760
- 519 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$610K21768
- 519 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$476K21768
- 513 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$837K432,060
- 6th St Pacific Grove, CA--------
- 514 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$609K21.51,056
- 511 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$426K11427
- 512 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$945K221,678
- 320 Junipero Ave Pacific Grove, CA$802K321,211
- 510 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$908K32.51,874
- 507 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$513K22840
- 514 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$686K421,842
- 508 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$794K531,858
- 292 Junipero Ave Pacific Grove, CA$552K11650
- 292 Junipero Ave Pacific Grove, CA$432K11656
- 511 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$482K11873
- 303 Junipero Ave Pacific Grove, CA$676K321,143
- 305 Junipero Ave Pacific Grove, CA$683K31.51,749
- 506 7th St Pacific Grove, CA$584K21816
- 502 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$662K321,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.