- Lot: 3,715 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1850
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 528 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 6578063
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, Handicap \ None, Parking \ 2-CarParking, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Heating \ Electric, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Foundation \ StoneFound, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, Parking \ Street, BasementType \ Partial, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ USDA
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 2105D00340100
- Zillow Home ID: 54728233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19475 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for East Vincent Township as a whole. Among 19475 homes, this home is 50.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% greater than in East Vincent Township, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Vincent Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19475 home values.
|513 Arch St Spring City, PA||$142K||3||1||1,410|
|517 Arch St Spring City, PA||$139K||2||1.5||1,072|
|511 Arch St Spring City, PA||$147K||4||1||1,410|
|542 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$135K||3||1||1,528|
|534 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$149K||3||1||1,033|
|507 Arch St Spring City, PA||$213K||4||1.5||2,154|
|518 Arch St Spring City, PA||$201K||3||1||1,931|
|602 Arch St Spring City, PA||$184K||2||1||1,598|
|528 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$138K||4||1||1,070|
|604 Arch St Spring City, PA||$183K||2||1||1,558|
|450 Arch St Spring City, PA||$192K||3||1||1,768|
|625 Arch St Spring City, PA||$179K||3||1||1,196|
|540 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$141K||4||1.5||1,528|
|549 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$282K||4||2.5||2,605|
|600 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$111K||2||1||430|
|510 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$133K||3||1||1,265|
|503 Arch St Spring City, PA||$225K||3||2||2,212|
|605 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$148K||3||1||1,212|
|539 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$159K||4||1||1,480|
|537 Heckel Ave Spring City, PA||$174K||4||2.5||1,820|
Nearby Schools in East Vincent Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!