This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
sq ft 3 br/2 ba second fl apartment. The master br suite features a mstr bath and a sitting room with three walls of windows offering great views and a great place to have coffee, read or relax. Other features include: Large eat in kit w/ d/w (pics coming)large living room w/ exposed hdwd floors and a wood burning, brick fireplace. A formal dining room, laundry room w/ built in cabinetry, refinished hdwd flrs. Newer gas heat & central air conditioning. There is offstreet parking for 3 cars. Conveniently located within blocks of Knight Park, Downtown and the Patco Train Station.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Views: 7,750 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Range hood, BasementType \ None, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 1Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Upper 1, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, Floor Covering: Wood, Floor \ Tile\Brick, Furnished \ No, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating system: Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Skylight(s), InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Listor, Kitchen1Level \ Upper 1, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Upper 1, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainEntrance \ PrivateEntr, OtherRm1Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm2Level \ Upper 1, Ownership \ N\A, Parking \ 2-CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, PetsAllowedList \ No, PropertyType \ Residential Rentals, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, RoomList \ Sun\Florida Room, State \ NJ, Storage \ StorBasemnt, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Contemporary, TenantPays \ Insurance, TenantPays \ TenantElec, TenantPays \ TenantGas, TenantPays \ TenantHeat, TenantPays \ TenantHtWtr, TenantPays \ TenantSwr, TenantPays \ TenantWtr, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public, WaterFront \ N
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1200090000000002 01
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 38242203
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $221-510K.
Market guideZillow predicts 08108 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Collingswood as a whole. Among 08108 homes, this home is valued 67.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Collingswood, and 93.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Collingswood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08108 home values.
- 708 Everett Ave3 beds, 2 baths
1,360 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1952
|513 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$244K||--||--||1,578|
|511 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$231K||--||--||1,410|
|517A Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$237K||3||2||1,456|
|509 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$300K||--||--||1,728|
|218 W Collings Ave Collingswood, NJ||$290K||--||--||1,620|
|516 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$179K||--||--||960|
|14 Eldridge Ave Collingswood, NJ||$269K||--||--||1,526|
|514 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$167K||2||1||960|
|212 W Collings Ave Collingswood, NJ||$396K||--||--||2,644|
|604 Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$510K||3||1.5||10,301|
|309 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$364K||--||--||2,138|
|311 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$373K||3||1||2,412|
|301 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$302K||--||--||1,676|
|313 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$380K||4||2||2,384|
|2 Allen Ln Collingswood, NJ||$238K||--||--||1,064|
|227 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$289K||--||--||1,666|
|315 Lakeview Dr Collingswood, NJ||$284K||4||2||1,440|
|517B Bettlewood Ave Collingswood, NJ||$232K||3||1.5||1,456|
|16 Eldridge Ave Collingswood, NJ||$292K||--||--||1,598|
|7 Allen Ln Collingswood, NJ||$286K||--||--||1,697|
Nearby Schools in Collingswood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.