515 Island Dr, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 3 baths, 2,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 384 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 13-4347
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,686 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 370
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 639702888901000
- Zillow Home ID: 102021832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 Island Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Beaufort, and 12.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 517 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$377K332,461
- 513 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$594K33.54,000
- 509 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$452K433,400
- 511 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$396K322,311
- 600 Dancer Ct Beaufort, NC$434K332,642
- 509 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$443K433,405
- 512 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$170K221,483
- 516 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$263K322,468
- 510 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$261K32.52,600
- 507 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$339K321,812
- 518 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$289K32.52,380
- 606 Dancer Ct Beaufort, NC$513K323,152
- 602 Dancer Ct Beaufort, NC$448K331,797
- 508 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$230K322,263
- 600 Dancer Ct Beaufort, NC$468K332,666
- 505 Island Dr Beaufort, NC$292K43.52,236
- 608 Dancer Ct Beaufort, NC$678K32.53,296
- 702 Comet Dr Beaufort, NC$268K432,822
- 701 Comet Dr Beaufort, NC$715K332,964
- 712 Comet Dr Beaufort, NC$278K221,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.