515 Joaquin Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476Studio, 3 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,715 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $638,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Exterior \ Wood Siding, Laundry Appliance \ In Each Unit, Laundry Appliance \ W/D Hookups, Pool \ No, Property Type \ Multi Unit 2-4, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Call Tenant, Showing \ See Confidential, Style \ Ranch
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 127471005
- Zillow Home ID: 15828367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 Joaquin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Sonoma, and 25.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 511 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$650K421,892
- 19324 Osenda Ct Sonoma, CA$556K321,444
- 519 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$538K321,288
- 19285 5th St W Sonoma, CA$795K321,984
- 507 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$625K211,892
- 509 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$548K21--
- 520 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$1.42M21--
- 19328 Osenda Ct Sonoma, CA$504K321,271
- 510 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$698K211,892
- 512 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$580K21--
- 514 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$681K421,892
- 503-505 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$588K421,890
- 503 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$610KStudio21,892
- 518 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$665K211,836
- 275 5th St W Sonoma, CA$802K332,088
- 19315 5th St W Sonoma, CA$594K211,080
- 19325 Osenda Ct Sonoma, CA$565K221,560
- 522 Joaquin Dr Sonoma, CA$466K211,000
- 19295 5th St W Sonoma, CA$757K331,916
- 19321 Osenda Ct Sonoma, CA$616K332,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.