515 King St, Detroit, MI 482024 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $10,600
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 03002377
- Zillow Home ID: 88678608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 505 King St Detroit, MI$89K------
- 523 King St Detroit, MI$69K------
- 529 King St Detroit, MI$67K------
- 510 King St Detroit, MI$75K--11,278
- 512 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$84K------
- 524 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$81K------
- 528 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$82K------
- 504 King St Detroit, MI$36K--11,392
- 539 King St Detroit, MI$37K--11,457
- 518 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$41K--11,010
- 516 King St Detroit, MI$53K--11,278
- 534 Holbrook St Detroit, MI--21900
- 522 King St Detroit, MI$53K--11,278
- 504 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$46K--11,053
- 545 King St Detroit, MI$45K--11,720
- 534 King St Detroit, MI$67K--11,296
- 542 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$73K--22,112
- 452 King St Detroit, MI$115K--32,933
- 528 King St Detroit, MI$63K--11,305
- 546 Holbrook St Detroit, MI$81K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.