A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $3,375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,156
- Finished basement, 1460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Basement - Full
- Additional Rooms: Bonus/Hobby Room
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study/Office
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Additional Rooms: Utility Room
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Ceiling Insulation
- Double Pane Windows
- Low Flow Shower
- Low Flow Toilet
- Walls Insulated
- Exterior: Stucco
- Exterior: Wood
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: None
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- Horse Property: Possible
- Horse Property Description: Unimproved
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Cooktop
- Kitchen: Dishwashers - 2+
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Ovens - 2+
- Laundry: 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry: Hookup - Gas Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Other
- Sewer Septic: Septic Tank/Pump
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Modern/High Tech
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Water: Heater - Gas
- Water: Public
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Lot depth: 600
- Lot width: 209
- Parcel #: 073133350
- Zillow Home ID: 111436005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Homes like this sold for $2.75-6.5M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% less than in Woodside, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.