515 Parsonage Ln, Sagaponack, NY 119627 beds, 10.5 baths, 11,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 730 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $1,097
- MLS #: 47163
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 11,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 0918007000100008000
- Zillow Home ID: 32728019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 Parsonage Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sagaponack market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% less than in New York Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sagaponack home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sagaponack home values.
- 501 Parsonage Ln Po Box74, NY$41.9M6410,314
- 497 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$6.46M566,500
- 493 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$42.3M79.58,000
- 491 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$4.45M322,041
- 487 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$9.91M810.512,000
- 483 Parsonage Ln NY$3.46M524,336
- 475 Parsonage Ln NY$2.85M342,352
- 461 Parsonage Ln NY$8.4M789,062
- 457 Parsonage Ln NY$7.64M525,352
- 453 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$8.25M636,456
- 57 Jareds Ln Sagaponack, NY--------
- 441 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY--------
- 66 Jareds Ln Sagaponack, NY--------
- 542 Parsonage Ln NY$52.5M7--11,583
- 423 Parsonage Ln NY$5.34M443,324
- 105 Old Barn Ln Sagaponack, NY$5.18M76.58,814
- 444 Parsonage Ln NY$7.42M758,276
- 419 Parsonage Ln Sagaponack, NY$7.16M844,870
- 121 Old Barn Ln Sagaponack, NY$4.28M444,000
- 133 Old Barn Ln Sagaponack, NY$6.35M556,309
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.