- Built in 1975
- Views: 8,507 all time views
- HOA Fee: $205
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $311
- Additional Listing Info \ REO / Bank Owned Property, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Stories \ Below Ground Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 013341005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19343305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 57.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|515 Ramona Ct APT 20 Monterey, CA||$304K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 19 Monterey, CA||$295K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 4 Monterey, CA||$299K||4||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 6 Monterey, CA||$298K||2||1.5||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 21 Monterey, CA||$286K||2||2||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 3 Monterey, CA||$300K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 2 Monterey, CA||$302K||2||1.5||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 22 Monterey, CA||$300K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 23 Monterey, CA||$300K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 1 Monterey, CA||$302K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 18 Monterey, CA||$288K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 24 Monterey, CA||$304K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 7 Monterey, CA||$287K||2||1.5||900|
|520 Hannon Ave Monterey, CA||$437K||2||1||1,078|
|526 Hannon Ave Monterey, CA||$386K||2||1||840|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 17 Monterey, CA||$277K||3||1||900|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 8 Monterey, CA||$282K||2||1.5||900|
|518 Hannon Ave Monterey, CA||$647K||3||3||2,273|
|530 Hannon Ave Monterey, CA||$497K||3||2||1,374|
|515 Ramona Ct APT 16 Monterey, CA||$282K||3||1||900|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!