515 Shasta Way, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 3 baths, 2,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: May 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Family Room \ Great Room,Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Shingle,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Custom,Style \ Farmhouse,View(s) \ Forest/Woods,View(s) \ Greenbelt,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Valley,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,427 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 04910206
- Zillow Home ID: 19264301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 Shasta Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 511 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.51M42.52,093
- 519 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.14M321,508
- 514 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.95M333,058
- 518 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.65M432,593
- 518 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$887K21872
- 507 Browning St Mill Valley, CA$1.24M42.52,057
- 512 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.17M331,697
- 508 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.39M532,760
- 510 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$838K421,405
- 520 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$1.07M232,200
- 522 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.16M321,750
- 502 Browning St Mill Valley, CA$778K21.51,100
- 504 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$959K211,200
- 522 Shasta Way Mill Valley, CA$799K21936
- 515 Browning St Mill Valley, CA$1.49M332,395
- 513 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.99M54.53,295
- 516 Browning St Mill Valley, CA$575K21.51,172
- 514 Browning St Mill Valley, CA$747K21.51,172
- 523 Fairview Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.53M322,086
- 517 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.24M42.52,539
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!