515 Wedgewood Ave, Nashville, TN 372033 beds, 3 baths, 2,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10511029400
- Zillow Home ID: 41133711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 515 Wedgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% higher than in Nashville, and 91.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37203 home values.
- 517 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$173K211,260
- 519 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$201K221,213
- 521 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$146K411,302
- 523 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$164K221,200
- 525 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$133K21974
- 527 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$115K21897
- 524 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$308K211,339
- 529 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$117K21980
- 531 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$236K321,654
- 1712 Carvell Dr Nashville, TN$127K311,216
- 1818 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$185K411,316
- 1816 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$203K411,437
- 533 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$173K311,148
- 1814 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$180K21966
- 516 Benton Ave Nashville, TN$93K21812
- 1812 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$158K211,012
- 1810 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$195K311,130
- 535 Wedgewood Ave Nashville, TN$171K311,470
- 1808 Neal Ter Nashville, TN$224K421,600
- 520 Benton Ave Nashville, TN$94K21952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.