- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 960 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Air Condition \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Category \ Residential, Construction \ FullBrick, Fireplace \ One, Fireplace \ WB Insert, Garage/Carport \ AttachedGar, Garage/Carport \ DoorOpener, Garage/Carport \ SideEntry, Garage/Carport \ TwoCarGar, Heat \ Central 1, Heat \ Electric, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ CvrdPatio, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Outdoor \ ScrndPorch, Outdoor \ TreedLot, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Ranch, Sub Structure \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0909300000041034
- Zillow Home ID: 92111356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts 35761 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for New Market as a whole. Among 35761 homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in New Market, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Market.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35761 home values.
|5158 Maysville Rd New Market, AL||$162K||--||3||2,048|
|5158 Maysville Rd # B New Market, AL||$101K||2||1||1,024|
|303 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$120K||3||2||1,501|
|5157 Maysville Rd # A New Market, AL||$109K||2||2||1,000|
|5151 Maysville Rd New Market, AL||$138K||2||2||--|
|5151 Maysville Rd # A New Market, AL||$96K||2||2||1,000|
|5134 Maysville Rd New Market, AL||$146K||--||2||1,598|
|302 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$155K||--||2||1,765|
|305 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$139K||3||2||1,561|
|Bucks Pocket Dr New Market, AL||--||--||--||--|
|304 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$139K||--||2||1,482|
|100 Bucks Pocket Dr New Market, AL||$145K||3||2||1,553|
|5186 Maysville Rd New Market, AL||$148K||--||--||1,890|
|307 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$155K||--||2||1,751|
|200 Duck Creek Dr New Market, AL||$136K||3||2||1,507|
|202 Duck Creek Dr New Market, AL||$139K||3||2||1,580|
|306 Antler Point Dr New Market, AL||$140K||--||2||1,464|
|5200 Maysville Rd New Market, AL||$86K||--||1||990|
|104 Bucks Pocket Dr New Market, AL||$152K||3||2||1,618|
|103 Bucks Pocket Dr New Market, AL||$163K||--||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in New Market
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!