- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5150 S Dearborn St, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2009 for $110,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 491505115023000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1180843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5150 S Dearborn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 3232 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K4--1,944
- 5130 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$139K513,166
- 3227 Saint Charles Pl Indianapolis, IN$150K433,048
- 3239 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K3--1,241
- 3224 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$175K41.52,559
- 5149 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$144K413,000
- 3231 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,450
- 5139 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$146K3--1,728
- 5203 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$156K42.53,260
- 3219 Saint Charles Pl Indianapolis, IN$116K4--2,288
- 3303 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$152K42.53,696
- 3223 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K3--1,620
- 5123 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,248
- 3216 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K3--1,764
- 5114 S Dearborn St Indianapolis, IN$82K311,613
- 3240 Prague Rd Indianapolis, IN$69K321,169
- 3232 Prague Rd Indianapolis, IN$99K3--1,275
- 3211 Saint Charles Pl Indianapolis, IN$80K3--1,349
- 3215 Saint Jude Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K312,068
- 3230 Saint Charles Pl Indianapolis, IN$162K31.52,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.