5151 Nestle Ave, Tarzana, CA 913563 beds, 3 baths, 2,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 2181011020
- Zillow Home ID: 19949499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5151 Nestle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tarzana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 5145 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$940K322,222
- 5157 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$807K331,763
- 5139 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$823K432,000
- 5161 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$776K321,514
- 5139 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$860K432,000
- 5133 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$779K321,712
- 5167 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$581K321,149
- 5152 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana, CA$736K211,246
- 5150 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$766K321,498
- 5156 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana, CA$575K21792
- 5150 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$765K321,498
- 5146 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana, CA$624K21813
- 5156 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$753K321,372
- 5144 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$768K421,565
- 5162 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana, CA$630K21826
- 5127 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$828K321,945
- 5173 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$656K221,045
- 5160 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$556K21826
- 5142 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana, CA$688K321,328
- 5140 Nestle Ave Tarzana, CA$875K331,727
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.