- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Parking: 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Cozy grand size rock fireplace, Large covered deck, Front yard: lawn, hedges, sprinklers Backyard: fruit trees, large open space, Gas Force Air and Fireplace, Newer paint, Gorgeous home in gorgeous Coyote Valley/Evergreen area, Premium size lot at end of cul de sac, Recently upgraded roof, Front sprinklers, Near Shady Oaks Park, and hiking trails along Coyote Creek, ***Already rented w/immediate positive income - Property management available, ***This is a VALUE PLAY with good potential for appreciation since property is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, High Tech Capitol Of The World!, ***This is a REGULAR, FREE & CLEAR SALE., **Good INCOME PLAY
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,851 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 67831022
- Zillow Home ID: 19809122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $510-795K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 19.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% lower than in San Jose, and 17.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|5160 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$576K||3||2||1,531|
|5159 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$564K||4||2||1,231|
|5168 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$543K||4||2||1,231|
|5167 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$518K||3||2||1,091|
|5173 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$613K||4||2.5||1,771|
|5174 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$579K||4||2.5||1,570|
|498 Fontanelle Ct San Jose, CA||$669K||4||2.5||2,000|
|5157 Calicowood Pl San Jose, CA||$580K||4||2.5||1,531|
|494 Fontanelle Ct San Jose, CA||$613K||4||2||1,542|
|502 Fontanelle Ct San Jose, CA||$575K||4||2||1,542|
|5158 Manxwood Pl San Jose, CA||$527K||3||2||1,091|
|5181 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$543K||4||2||1,231|
|5149 Calicowood Pl San Jose, CA||$570K||4||2.5||1,531|
|490 Fontanelle Ct San Jose, CA||$689K||4||2.5||2,000|
|5182 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$691K||5||3.5||2,569|
|5163 Calicowood Pl San Jose, CA||$592K||3||2||1,650|
|506 Fontanelle Ct San Jose, CA||$637K||4||2.5||2,000|
|5168 Manxwood Pl San Jose, CA||$550K||4||2||1,231|
|5189 Persianwood Pl San Jose, CA||$607K||4||2.5||1,891|
|5148 Manxwood Pl San Jose, CA||$599K||4||2.5||1,531|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!