5155 Ivystone Ln, Winston Salem, NC 271044 beds, 2 baths, 2,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 5894895088
- Zillow Home ID: 60249683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5155 Ivystone Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.4% less than in Winston-Salem, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winston-Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27104 home values.
- 5143 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$181K42.52,149
- 291 Ivy Park Ln Winston Salem, NC$193K321,947
- 5201 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$159K32.51,662
- 5137 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$168K432,040
- 5160 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$254K332,400
- 5148 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$201K42.52,373
- 5256 Ivystone Ln # 0 Winston Salem, NC$200K442,958
- 5154 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$200K42.51,904
- 5142 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$181K42.52,124
- 5131 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$191K42.52,044
- 5200 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$181K32.52,233
- 5205 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$166K421,895
- 5136 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$158K32.51,714
- 5204 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$269K43.52,965
- 5130 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$158K32.51,644
- 5125 Ivystone Ln Winston Salem, NC$156K42.52,250
- 313 Ivy Park Ln Winston Salem, NC$188K42.52,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.