5158 Tennis Court Cir # 56, Tampa, FL 336172 beds, 3 baths, 1,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,910 sqft
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1428786112
- Zillow Home ID: 45076086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5158 Tennis Court Cir # 56
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terrace Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Tampa, and 230.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 5156 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$52K2--1,138
- 5156 Tennis Court Cir # 0 Tampa, FL$63K231,138
- 5160 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$47K22.51,098
- 5154 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$51K22.51,138
- 5162 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$44K22.51,138
- 5152 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$50K32.51,238
- 5164 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$46K22.51,138
- E Linebaugh Ave Tampa, FL$155K421,650
- 5150 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$53K32.51,238
- 5166 Tennis Court Cir # 0 Tampa, FL$61K22.51,138
- 5166 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$65K231,138
- 5166 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$45K22.51,138
- 5116 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$97K211,566
- 5148 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$56K32.51,238
- 5114 E 97th Ave Tampa, FL$77K211,624
- 8424 Toreador Ct #11 Tampa, FL$106K22.51,413
- 8424 Toreador Ct #12 Tampa, FL$106K22.51,413
- 8422 Toreador Ct #10 Tampa, FL$106K22.51,413
- 5168 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$45K22.51,138
- 5146 Tennis Court Cir Tampa, FL$51K32.51,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!