- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 747 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $13,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $8
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Property Type \ 2-4 Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Apt 1 Studio Y\N \ No, Apt 2 Studio Y\N \ No, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Floors Description \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, ListingType \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Type of Residence \ 2 Unit, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Apt 1 Features \ Living Room, Apt 1 Features \ Porch, Apt 2 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 2 Features \ Living Room, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ None, Year Description \ Existing, Apt 1 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Attic \ Full, Floors Description \ Vinyl-Some, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Type of Residence \ Duplex, Riparian Rights \ No, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Parking\Driveway \ Common, Rent Includes \ Water, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Apt 2 Features \ Porch, Attic \ Partially Finished, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, Basement Description \ Full, Parking\Driveway \ 2 or More Spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 2911001590250003059000
- Zillow Home ID: 31444529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $30-43K.
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 75.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|515 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||2,448|
|519 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||--||8||3||2,250|
|521 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||4||3||1,380|
|513 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||3||2||1,400|
|523 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||6||2||2,500|
|511 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||2,760|
|509 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$32K||3||2||1,080|
|525 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||3||2||1,290|
|514 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$64K||4||3||2,702|
|534 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$29K||3||1||780|
|535 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||2||1||1,056|
|537 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|538 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$28K||2||1||720|
|530 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$29K||3||1||780|
|540 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||4||2||1,158|
|517 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||4||2||2,373|
|532 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||1||1||1,050|
|544 20TH St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2009 Ferry Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|536 20th St Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||3||1.5||1,128|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!