516 28th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 1 bath, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 1652 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 6840700575
- Zillow Home ID: 49010571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 28th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Leschi market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in Seattle, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Leschi home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Leschi home values.
- 512 28th Ave Seattle, WA$401K211,080
- 522 28th Ave Seattle, WA$428K221,700
- 526 28th Ave Seattle, WA$487K311,740
- 506 28th Ave Seattle, WA$467K511,740
- 517 29th Ave Seattle, WA$610K42.752,143
- 511 29th Ave Seattle, WA$463K21950
- 523 29th Ave Seattle, WA$487K311,240
- 502 28th Ave Seattle, WA$393K21920
- 532 28th Ave Seattle, WA$401K21880
- 507 29th Ave Seattle, WA$511K321,900
- 527 29th Ave Seattle, WA$531K311,900
- 517 28th Ave Seattle, WA$366K211,110
- 511 28th Ave Seattle, WA$486K411,520
- 523 28th Ave Seattle, WA$504K31.751,920
- 540 28th Ave Seattle, WA$434K321,400
- 503 29th Ave Seattle, WA$498K311,430
- 531 29th Ave Seattle, WA$523K511,730
- 527 28th Ave Seattle, WA$452K411,530
- 507 28th Ave Seattle, WA$433K321,500
- 535 29th Ave Seattle, WA$497K421,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!