- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
516 Lowden Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601373 beds, 3 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 50 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $215,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0523122010
- Zillow Home ID: 4451544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 Lowden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 520 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$189K--11,216
- 524 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$199K--1.51,196
- 527 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$280K--1.51,428
- 528 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$219K--1.51,196
- 517 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$276K--21,452
- 525 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$313K32.52,011
- 531 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$381K432,300
- 523 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$228K321,196
- 527 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$228K--1.51,502
- 532 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$191K--21,200
- 523 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$217K--21,204
- 535 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$219K--1.51,208
- 531 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$249K--21,176
- 536 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$204K31.51,080
- 154 S Parkside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$249K--2.51,651
- 535 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$263K321,209
- 539 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$216K--11,120
- 540 Lowden Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$199K--1.51,152
- 150 S Parkside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$321K--2.51,716
- 536 Dawes Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$375K42.52,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.