516 N 77th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 44 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 677462
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement, 860 sqft
- Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Fireplace in Mstr BR, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,330 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3362900066
- Zillow Home ID: 48868854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 N 77th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Seattle, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 520 N 77th St Seattle, WA$450K211,190
- 512 N 77th St Seattle, WA$626K31.751,730
- 524 N 77th St Seattle, WA$369K11720
- 519 N 78th St Seattle, WA$522K221,190
- 515 N 78th St Seattle, WA$423K21950
- 513 N 78th St Seattle, WA$414K311,140
- 506 N 77th St Seattle, WA$460K211,800
- 523 N 78th St Seattle, WA$418K31990
- 526 N 77th St Seattle, WA$445K21.751,370
- 519 N 77th St Seattle, WA$630K32.51,990
- 513 N 77th St Seattle, WA$526K211,530
- 509 N 78th St Seattle, WA$470K31950
- 527 N 78th St Seattle, WA$595K31.52,280
- 523 N 77th St Seattle, WA$494K311,020
- 509 N 77th St Seattle, WA$434K31980
- 530 N 77th St Seattle, WA$387K21820
- 531 N 78th St Seattle, WA$511K321,640
- 504 N 77th St Seattle, WA$521K321,280
- 529 N 77th St Seattle, WA$646K422,300
- 507 N 77th St Seattle, WA$417K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.