- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
516 Pauline Ave, Akron, OH 443122 beds, 2 baths, 902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 902 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6713749
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35424372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 Pauline Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ellet market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Akron, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ellet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,238 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1957
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 520 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$81K31960
- 508 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$64K21636
- 526 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$66K11516
- 2886 Priscilla Ave Akron, OH$113K311,092
- 532 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$77K31941
- Ripley Ave Akron, OH$47K21644
- 496 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$78K11864
- 2891 Priscilla Ave Akron, OH$120K32.51,184
- 537 Ripley Ave Akron, OH$83K311,075
- 538 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$81K311,075
- 2885 Priscilla Ave Akron, OH$76K21864
- 507 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$50K21640
- 545 Ripley Ave Akron, OH$102K31896
- 531 Ripley Ave Akron, OH$85K411,286
- Ripley Ave Akron, OH--------
- 513 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$106K311,312
- 525 Ripley Ave Akron, OH$76K311,044
- 519 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$89K21.51,383
- 549 Ripley Ave Akron, OH$75K211,232
- 544 Pauline Ave Akron, OH$84K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.