516 S Fort Dr, Charleston, WV 253143 beds, 2 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 174 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 09 1301980001
- Zillow Home ID: 22592385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 S Fort Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 166.7% higher than in Charleston, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 25314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
- 520 S Fort Cir Charleston, WV$130K432,800
- 510 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$259K322,649
- 521 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$86K31.52,165
- 520 S Fort Cir Charleston, WV$187K432,800
- 520 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$226K------
- 523 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$245K------
- 508 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$156K------
- 8th St WV--------
- 528 S Fort Cir Charleston, WV$129K221,982
- 526 S Fort Cir Charleston, WV$156K42.51,950
- 524 S Fort Cir Charleston, WV$168K432,180
- 505 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$226K------
- 522 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$193K------
- 503 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$111K------
- 506 Churchill Dr Charleston, WV$128K321,658
- 507 Churchill Dr Charleston, WV$176K32.51,645
- 501 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$155K------
- 502 S Fort Dr Charleston, WV$217K------
- 503 Churchill Dr Charleston, WV$120K31.51,720
- 504 Churchill Dr Charleston, WV$237K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.