516 Skylark Ct, Elyria, OH 440354 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Finished basement, 1097 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 206
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0625030102009
- Zillow Home ID: 34587602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 Skylark Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in Elyria, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elyria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44035 home values.
- 524 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$163K42.52,000
- 462 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$90K31.51,304
- 468 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$147K42.51,988
- 456 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$89K21.51,247
- 448 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$89K321,860
- 530 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$136K422,113
- Stafford Dr Elyria, OH--------
- 534 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$145K332,056
- 502 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$141K421,872
- 442 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$118K421,900
- 471 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$112K31.51,625
- 465 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$116K321,486
- 519 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$130K321,440
- 513 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$152K422,367
- 525 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$133K421,824
- 436 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$143K322,589
- 459 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$119K31.51,217
- 477 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$129K321,472
- 455 Stafford Dr Elyria, OH$132K421,462
- 533 Skylark Ct Elyria, OH$137K42.52,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.