516 Vera Ave, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $528,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 053052170
- Zillow Home ID: 15565214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 Vera Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Redwood City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 510 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$764K21.51,470
- 520-522 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$908K432,000
- 874 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$503K321,469
- 890 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$728K221,260
- 868 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$732K32.51,374
- 526 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$944K432,455
- 840 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$608K21810
- 862 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$720K321,230
- 536 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.54M76.53,650
- 496 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.01M421,720
- 840 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$667K21810
- 525 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$2.6M966,141
- 517 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$723K11692
- 835 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$626K21730
- 490 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$707K321,250
- 533 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$750K221,024
- 829 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$685K21880
- 542 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.18M533,470
- 509 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.41M433,870
- 823 Cleveland St Redwood City, CA$666K21810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.