516 W Lafayette St, Easton, PA 180423 beds, 2 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,161 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $185,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L9NE2A 22 3 0310
- Zillow Home ID: 10122447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 516 W Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.1% lower than in Easton, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18042 home values.
- 522 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$237K31.51,930
- 722 Cattell St Easton, PA$272K622,949
- 718 Cattell St Easton, PA$253K422,358
- 714 Cattell St Easton, PA$154K41.52,318
- 711 Mccartney St Easton, PA$255K42.52,144
- 733 Mccartney St Easton, PA$218K412,028
- 540 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$289K412,985
- 707 Mccartney St Easton, PA$268K422,460
- 712 Cattell St Easton, PA$227K533,000
- 503 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$234K322,270
- 703 Mccartney St Easton, PA$195K41.52,144
- 523 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$231K522,391
- 517 W Burke St Easton, PA$262K934,054
- 501 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$214K533,139
- 525 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$211K41.52,244
- 814 Knox Ave Easton, PA$214K311,592
- 525 W Burke St Easton, PA$191K432,268
- 533 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$193K41.52,306
- 533 W Lafayette St Easton, PA$146K41.52,306
- 531 W Burke St Easton, PA$146K41.51,594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.