5160 Diamond Heights Blvd APT 202C, San Francisco, CA 941311 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
~Fully renovated END UNIT one bedroom, approximately 800 sq. ft.,
~One Covered, gated parking spot. Additional parking to purchase for a nominal monthly fee. Street parking (non metered) is easily accessible 24/7
~Crown molding throughout, fully carpeted with Slate tile floor in bathroom/foyer. Renovated full size bathroom with two sinks and amazing hot water
~Three large closets; one walk in closet in the bedroom
~Laundry facility on site
~Incredible Views of San Francisco Bay, Skyline of Financial district and on a clear day a view of San Mateo Bridge
~ One walking block to: Safeway, Walgreens, Local bakery, Post office, playground, two dog parks and the incredible Glen Canyon (amazing hiking, tennis courts and Dog Park). Walking distance to Noe Valley, Glen Park and the Castro District.
~Monthly rent includes: One bedroom condo, monthly Electricity, Gas, Sewage, access to Swimming pool, Full gym (Elliptical, Treadmills, Rowing machine, Bikes & free weights) and newly renovated Hot Tub, showers and billards in the Club house.
~Located in the heart of Diamond Heights, 1 mile from Noe Valley and less than 10 minutes from Glen Park BART, and HWY 280/101.
Email to view condo firsthand or answer any questions.
Border of Castro, Glen Park, Diamond Heights and Noe Valley
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Mountain
- Close to BART and Bus line
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 394
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110988825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5160 Diamond Heights Boulevard APT 202C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94131 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94131 home values.
- 5114 Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.49M------
- 5106 Diamond Heights Blvd # B San Francisco, CA$1.42M------
- 10 Carnelian Way San Francisco, CA$1.46M32.5--
- 5094C Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.06M--21,095
- 5094B Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.18M--2--
- 5094A Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.06M--21,095
- 5104 Diamond Heights Blvd # A San Francisco, CA$1.04M--21,050
- 5106A Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.29M--2--
- 5104 Diamond Heights Blvd # B San Francisco, CA$2.46M331,924
- 8 Carnelian Way San Francisco, CA$1.36M32.5--
- 8 Carnelian Way San Francisco, CA$1.44M322,124
- 5106B Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.33M--21,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!