5160 Osburn Dr, Tecumseh, MI 492863 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 768 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: RA0600156000
- Zillow Home ID: 68222593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5160 Osburn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% higher than in Raisin Township, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49286 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raisin Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5142 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$99K--1988
- 5198 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$102K32988
- 3647 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$80K32988
- 3663 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$112K--21,036
- 3679 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$107K321,688
- 3631 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$99K--1988
- 5143 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$96K321,120
- 3699 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$117K321,200
- 3628 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$110K31.51,170
- 5177 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$70K31988
- 5212 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$75K31988
- 3615 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$99K--1.5988
- 3631 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$157K--21,508
- 3870 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$88K31988
- 3658 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$70K31988
- 3712 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$90K--21,228
- 3610 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$93K311,388
- 5178 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$135K31.51,484
- 3849 Osburn Dr Tecumseh, MI$73K311,044
- 3599 Westgate Pl Tecumseh, MI$95K311,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.