5161 S Carefree Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 809174 beds, 3 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Friendly neighbors with young families, retirees and everything in-between!
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- 416 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 308 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6336211002
- Zillow Home ID: 13597383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5161 S Carefree Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Colorado Springs, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Colorado Springs home values.
- 5153 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$172K321,502
- 3139 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$171K321,504
- 5169 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$216K432,460
- 3143 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$198K43.52,180
- 5145 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$209K32.52,140
- 3015 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$193K331,962
- 3135 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$181K321,648
- 3005 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$191K322,041
- 5135 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$198K532,508
- 3025 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$171K321,505
- 3155 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$168K321,505
- 5168 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$185K432,158
- 3165 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$169K32.51,579
- 3147 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$182K421,811
- 3035 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$189K32.52,037
- 3131 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$202K42.52,180
- 3175 Teardrop Cir Colorado Springs, CO$184K322,078
- 5150 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$209K52.53,199
- 5140 S Carefree Cir Colorado Springs, CO$175K331,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!