- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5162 68th St, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $352,500
- Price/sqft: $269
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 4683230700
- Zillow Home ID: 16998195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5162 68th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% higher than in San Diego, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College East home values.
- 5154 68th St San Diego, CA$411K321,327
- 5170 68th St San Diego, CA$416K321,453
- 6786 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$376K32.51,736
- 6776 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$355K231,348
- 5146 68th St San Diego, CA$425K321,443
- 6766 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$320K22.51,348
- 5161 68th St San Diego, CA$470K531,904
- 5153 68th St San Diego, CA$442K421,517
- 6756 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$372K32.51,736
- 5169 68th St San Diego, CA$403K321,220
- 5138 68th St San Diego, CA$436K421,443
- 5145 68th St San Diego, CA$426K321,310
- Lambert Way San Diego, CA$320K22.51,348
- 6757 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$321K22.51,308
- 6746 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$353K331,736
- 6767 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$315K22.51,308
- 6747 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$358K231,308
- 5137 68th St San Diego, CA$495K321,208
- 5130 68th St San Diego, CA$471K421,726
- 6736 Lambert Way San Diego, CA$372K32.51,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.