- Lot: 8,515 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 255 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: O5220137
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Last Change Type \ Pending, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Carport \ None, Interior Features \ Other, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Maintenance Includes \ Other, Property Description \ Elevated
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 072329735964380
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71073780
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $59-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32811 home values will increase 10% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32811 homes, this home is 4.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% greater than in Orlando, and 268.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32811 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5164 Conroy Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.