5167 Robinhood Dr, Willoughby, OH 440943 beds, 1.5 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $84,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 27A007G000050
- Zillow Home ID: 34503002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5167 Robinhood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% higher than in Willoughby, and 11.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willoughby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44094 home values.
- 5175 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$103K221,123
- 5157 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$128K311,348
- 5147 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$111K41.5980
- 5185 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$124K31.51,310
- 5193 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$81K31986
- 5139 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$107K31.5970
- 5201 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$132K421,204
- 5129 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$125K321,120
- 5168 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$95K21754
- 5211 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$107K321,008
- 5176 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$107K311,449
- 5121 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$88K22982
- 5158 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$103K311,100
- 5186 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$105K31.5980
- 5148 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$105K211,182
- 5194 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$140K421,521
- 5140 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$101K31980
- 5221 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$94K411,300
- 5111 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$112K311,204
- 5202 Robinhood Dr Willoughby, OH$105K31980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!