5169 Tilden St NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 6 baths, 4,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,171 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1459 0838
- Zillow Home ID: 437277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5169 Tilden St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% lower than in Washington, and 90.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 5163 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.52M754,061
- 5175 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.21M663,655
- 5115 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$2.19M343,241
- 5153 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.47M75.54,029
- 5074 Sedgwick St NW Washington, DC$1.71M53.53,517
- Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$1.83M453,566
- 5035 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$1.55M553,600
- 5170 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.52M653,772
- 5135 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$2.18M465,300
- 5149 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$2.24M65.53,998
- 5132 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$1.7M652,661
- 3803 52nd St NW Washington, DC$2.05M64.54,148
- 5166 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.72M553,178
- 5140 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$1.74M442,957
- 5124 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$2.38M54.54,262
- 5160 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$1.28M33.51,960
- 5068 Sedgwick St NW Washington, DC$1.7M43.53,446
- 3815 52nd St NW Washington, DC$2.62M75.53,982
- 5145 Tilden St NW Washington, DC$3.14M55.54,559
- 5025 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$1.96M755,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.