517 29th St# 2, San Francisco, CA 94131
Sold on 8/24/12: $1,554,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,993 sq ft
- Lot:2,848 sqft
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $1,554,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow472
- Parcel #6630 048
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID50880629
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,435,267||$1.26M – $1.65M||-$65,093||$720||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,724/mo||$3.1K – $6.9K/mo||-$273||$2.87||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 86% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 517 29th Street # 2
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Glen Park Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- San Francisco Community Alternative Sch... (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005