517 Candlewood Dr, Edmond, OK 730345 beds, 3 baths, 2,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 189552330
- Zillow Home ID: 22038211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 Candlewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Edmond, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 513 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$190K32.52,179
- 521 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$220K32.752,344
- 512 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$214K432,271
- 512 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$191K332,502
- 508 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$180K321,970
- 509 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$194K422,411
- 601 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$230K432,485
- 600 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$178K32.52,355
- 508 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$190K32.752,100
- 504 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$203K42.52,488
- 600 Holly Dr Edmond, OK$214K52.53,068
- 604 Holly Dr Edmond, OK$221K432,718
- 521 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$233K32.51,944
- 1517 Washington St Edmond, OK$202K42.52,648
- 513 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$218K432,346
- 505 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$207K42.52,400
- 517 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$203K432,341
- 605 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$291K432,574
- 504 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$185K32.52,198
- 1513 Washington St Edmond, OK$403K434,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.