517 Crieff Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 1418537
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: C0050855014
- Zillow Home ID: 12511099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 517 Crieff Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beaufont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beaufont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaufont home values.
- 521 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$95K311,070
- 511 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$112K3--1,260
- 534 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$93K311,007
- 527 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$107K31.51,250
- 540 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$89K--11,007
- 528 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$96K211,007
- 501 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$116K--21,458
- 516 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$116K--1.51,093
- 546 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$88K--11,007
- 6200 Keaneland Dr Richmond, VA$127K321,425
- 6116 Keaneland Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,007
- 522 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$90K--11,007
- 522 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$98K31.51,093
- 535 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$96K--1.51,093
- 552 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$98K311,234
- 528 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$94K31.51,093
- 6212 Keaneland Dr Richmond, VA$148K41.51,742
- 6108 Keaneland Dr Richmond, VA$95K311,007
- 514 Duffton Rd Richmond, VA$145K31.51,260
- 541 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$113K31.51,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!